Tired of Googling ‘how to make candles?’ Work with Jo, Leading Scottish Chandler to learn all the skills of candle making.
You can now learn candle making wherever you are in the world from your own kitchen table or attend one of the in person workshops in Anstruther.
Have fun, learning a new skill making candles in the comfort of your own home. Join over 1000 attendees in 16 countries who have learned new skills in candle making. Whether you have never made a candle before or are ready to start your own candle business Jo can help you.
I work with luxury hotels, event managers and clients like Porsche in London and across Scotland to create Private Label candles. If you would like to work together on your corporate gifts please give me a call on 03332420342 or email me at email@example.com
I look forward to welcoming or hearing from you.
FEATURES, PRESS & AWARDS
- Nominated for Positivity Award & Female Founder – Women’s Business Club Awards 2023
- Shortlisted for Bricks & Clicks – The Small Awards London 2023
- f:Entrepreneur #iAlso100 2021
- Shortlisted for Fife Chamber Greenest Business 2020
- Plastic free champion awarded for the effort to reduce single use plastics in the business.
- Finalist Best Business Women Awards London 2019
- Attended House of Lords as a guest of The Lord Young of Graffam in March for Afternoon Tea to celebrate 100 Women Led Businesses in the #ialso Campaign run by Fentrepreneur. Read more here on Linkedin
- A finalist for ‘Best Multi Channel’ Business with The Smalls Awards in Marylebone London.
- I was invited to celebrate International Women’s Day at The Corinthia Hotel in London alongside 19 other Inspirational Women through F Entrepreneur Top 100
- In 2017 I won one of the Small Business Saturday 100 places, alongside 8 other Scottish Businesses. We attended Number 10 Downing Street for a reception. Read about how you can take part here. Small Business Saturday
- In June I was at the House Of Lords for Lord Young of Grafton’s summer reception. As guest of the Small Business Charter.
- I attended a reception with the Chancellor of the Exchequer at Number 11 Downing Street in December.
- I won Small Business Sunday with Theo Paphitis, ‘Women on Wednesday’ with Jacqueline Gold and a handful of other Social Media Awards.
- I have had paintings exhibited in galleries in Edinburgh and Glasgow, and even appeared on the TV show Magpie for a series (ahem who???).
WHEN NOT MAKING CANDLES
Jo can be found running Marathons, Duathlon’s, skydiving, skiing, cycling and taking part in Triathlons – Read her embarrassing Triathlon Newbie Report here. Jo is also enjoys painting & beekeeping.
Jo has always been involved in Charity work, from walking the Great Wall of China to swimming the distance 22 miles of the Virtual English Channel but in the freezing North Sea. She currently volunteers at her local community fridge. With a voracious appetite for reading she is currently reading 100 business & self help books in a year challenge for the second time.
Jo published her bestselling book Ask & Act in lockdown. You can buy a copy here
I previously supported Speepur in Bangladesh
Here are a few of the items I purchased for the orphanage.