Tired of Googling ‘how to make candles?’ Work with Jo, Leading Scottish Chandler to learn all the skills of candle making.
You can now learn candle making wherever you are in the world on one of the four candle making classes and other courses which complement Jo’s teachings.
Jo’s own brand is inspired from her homeland Scotland and her many years of travelling long haul around the world with her previous job.
Have fun, learning a new skill making candles in the comfort of your own home. Join over 500 attendees in 12 countries who have learned new skills in candle making since covid.
I work with luxury hotels, event managers and clients like Porsche in London and across Scotland to create Private Label candles. ‘ If you would like to work together please give me a call on 03332420342 or email me at email@example.com
Get a peek
behind the scenes
FEATURES, PRESS & AWARDS
- f:Entrepreneur #iAlso100 2021
- Shortlisted for Fife Chamber Greenest Business 2020
- Plastic free champion awarded for the effort to reduce single use plastics in the business.
- Finalist Best Women Awards London 2019
- Attended House of Lords as a guest of The Lord Young of Graffam in March for Afternoon Tea to celebrate 100 Women Led Businesses in the #ialso Campaign run by Fentrepreneur. Read more here on Linkedin
- A finalist for ‘Best Multi Channel’ Business with The Smalls Awards in Marylebone London.
- I was invited to celebrate International Women’s Day at The Corinthia Hotel in London alongside 19 other Inspirational Women through F Entrepreneur Top 100
- In 2017 I won one of the Small Business Saturday 100 places, alongside 8 other Scottish Businesses. We attended Number 10 Downing Street for a reception. Read about how you can take part here. Small Business Saturday
- In June I was at the House Of Lords for Lord Young of Grafton’s summer reception. As guest of the Small Business Charter.
- I attended a reception with the Chancellor of the Exchequer at Number 11 Downing Street in December.
- I won Small Business Sunday with Theo Paphitis, ‘Women on Wednesday’ with Jacqueline Gold and a handful of other Social Media Awards.
- I have had paintings exhibited in galleries in Edinburgh and Glasgow, and even appeared on the TV show Magpie for a series (ahem who???).
- Published in Elsewhere, a poetry book by Karen T Brown with tiny illustrations.
- Roseanna Croft – Legacy podcast series
- UK Health Radio – Interview
WHEN NOT MAKING CANDLES
Jo can be found running Marathons, Duathlon’s, skydiving, skiing, cycling and taking part in Triathlons – Read her embarrassing Triathlon Newbie Report here. Jo is also enjoys painting & beekeeping.
Jo has always been involved in Charity work, from walking the Great Wall of China to swimming the distance 22 miles of the Virtual English Channel but in the freezing North Sea. She currently volunteers at her local community fridge. With a voracious appetite for reading she completed 100 business & self help books in a year challenge.
Jo published her bestselling book Ask & Act in lockdown. You can buy a copy here
I previously supported Speepur in Bangladesh
Here are a few of the items I purchased for the orphanage.
Candles are your life and you want more!
Tired of working the 9-5 grind?
Want to be able to have flexible work hours around your kids?
Not sure where to start and think if you don’t take action soon you’ll be in the same place this time next year?
Ignite your creativity in my step by step build your own candle business you have always dreamed of.