Thistle Luxury Candle
Inspired from the wilderness of the barren Scottish Highlands, capturing the fresh green nettle with leafy basil, light jasmine, soft lily and delicate violet.
Each Vegan candle is hand crafted in Scotland. Using only the highest quality of ingredients (some secret) to bring you the very best candle.
Click to watch the Scottish Range Capturing the essence of Scotland
- 100% soy natural Vegan wax
- 300g Candle set in a lovely large apothecary tin with lid.
- Height 8 cm
- Diameter 7.5cm
- Single unbleached braided (wire free) linen wick
- Not tested on animals
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, exceptional hot and cold scent throw
- At least 40 fragrant hours
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm. Read about other tips here Top 3 ways to make your candle last longer
Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it. THIS MUST BE PUT ON A HEAT PROTECTIVE SURFACE
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
Flat Rate Shipping