St Germain luxury candle
St Germain luxury candle is the customers favourite here at Candle Towers.
Nourish your senses with this Jo Macfarlane Signature Scent scent.
St Germain is a legendary Spiritual Master of ancient wisdom. Responsible for the New Age Culture of the Age of Aquarius.
Made from compostable plant material. Hand poured in small batches of 6.
- 100% soy natural soy wax
- 220g candle encased in elegant Coal Black glass container (silver colour lid can be purchased here Silver Lid)
- Hand wrapped in tissue with a care note, nestled in a gift box
- Height 9 1/2 cm
- Diameter 8cm
- Single linen (wire free) braided wick
- Packaged in recycled box with unbleached tissue paper.
- Soy wax can be washed off with warm soapy water.
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, beautiful cold and hot scent throw
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in the UK from an International Scent House
Candle Burn Time
- At least 40 fragrant hours
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm.
Candle Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it.
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
Drop your clean empty candle in on ECO ‘fill it up Friday’ at Candle towers and have it refilled with the scent of your choice for £9
Photo credit – Joanna Kosinska