SCOTTISH HEATHER LUXURY CANDLE
Our candles are made with care in Scotland | Handpoured and crafted to perfection
- Includes a long-lasting 40-hour plus burn.
- Made from 100% soy natural Vegan wax
Bring the refreshing smell of rain on a cool autumn evening into your home.
The word ‘Heather’ derived from the word ‘haeddre’ dating back to the 14th Century… Stands for flourishing in wet weather! Our Scottish Heather Luxury candle opens with the scent of fresh bergamot and blue cypress. And embodies a rich and woodsy amber-musk fragrance
- 230g Candle set in a large apothecary tin with lid.
- Height 8 cm
- Diameter 7.5cm
- Single unbleached braided (wire free) linen wick
- Cosmetic Grade fragrance
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm. Read about other tips here Top 3 ways to make your candle last longer