Sandalwood & Amber Luxury Candle
Sandalwood & Amber luxury candle is a stunning masculine fragrance, otherwise known as my ‘Mandle’ popular with the gents.
Very popular with the gentlemen and ladies alike this masculine scent makes a great gift for male & female.
Made from compostable plant material. Hand poured in small batches of 6.
- 100% natural soy wax
- 220g candle encased in an elegant Coal Black heavy glass container (silver colour luxury lid can be purchased here Silver Lid)
- Height 9 1/2 cm
- Diameter 8cm
- Single braided (wire free) linen wick
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in recycled box with unbleached tissue paper
- Soy wax can be washed off with warm soapy water.
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, beautiful scent throw
- Manufactured in the UK from an International Scent House
- At least 4o fragrant hours.
- Looking for other tips BLOG
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm. Purchase a candle wick dipper to extinguish your candle in the correct way Candle wick dipper
Candle Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it.
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
Would you like to have your empty jars refilled? Drop your clean empty candle in on ECO ‘fill it up Friday’ at Candle towers and have it refilled for £9
Flat Rate Shipping