Hudson Luxury Candle
The Hudson Luxury candle was inspired from many a visit to the beautiful Hudson Hotel in New York. It is a stunning masculine scent. The epitome of the elegant, masculine interior of the Hotel.
I’m delighted to announce The Hudson Luxury Candle was shortlisted for Gift of the Year 2017.
Made from 100% compostable plant material in small batches of 6.
- 100% natural organic wax
- 220g candle in a cool white heavy glass container. (silver colour lid can be purchased individually)
- Height 9 1/2 cm
- Diameter 8cm
- Single unbleached linen wick
- Not tested on animals
- Packaged in recycled box with unbleached tissue paper
- soy wax can be washed off with warm soapy water.
- Masculine Thyme cedar vetiver
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, beautiful scent throw
- At least 40 fragrant hours
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm.
Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it.
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
Would you like to have your Husdon Luxury candle refilled? Drop your clean empty candle in on ECO ‘fill it up Friday’ at Candle towers and have it refilled for £9