Gorse Luxury Candle
Vibrant and balmy, yellow blossoming gorse, distinctive coconut scent combined with heath land breeze, soft woods, musk and rich balsam. Synonymous with the coastal paths of Fife.
- 100% natural organic soy wax
- 300g Candle set in a lovely large apothecary tin with lid.
- Height 8 cm
- Diameter 7.5cm
- Single unbleached braided (wire free) linen wick
- Not tested on animals
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, beautiful hot and cold scent throw
- At least 40 hrs of clean burn time
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm. Read about other tips here Top 3 ways to make your candle last longer
Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it. THIS MUST BE PUT ON A HEAT PROTECTIVE SURFACE
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
How to remove candle wax? read this
Flat Rate Shipping