French Lavender Luxury candle
Fresh and aromatic, this is a classic French Lavender with a delicious twist of fresh mint
- 100% natural soy wax
- 220g candle encased in an elegant coal black heavy glass (silver colour lid can be purchased individually)
- Height 9 1/2 cm
- Diameter 8cm
- Single linen (wire free) wick
- Not tested on animals
- Fragrance oils are cosmetic graded, beautiful scent throw
- manufactured in the UK from an International scent house.
- At least 40 hrs of clean burn time
- Light the candle for no less than 1 hr on the first burn, to create a pool of wax. Each subsequent burn will then follow the original memory. Keep the wick trimmed to 6 mm.
Safety Tips and hints
- Take all the packaging off the candle before lighting
- Place on a heat protective surface, it’s not recommended to move a candle once lit so consider where you are going to light it.
- Light candles carefully and ensure the wick is the proper length, keeping away from drafts.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Never put a candle in sunlight, near a fire or other candles.
- When extinguishing a candle use a candle snuffer, if you do have to blow out a candle be very careful as the wax can become extremely hot.
- Before you light the candle again, ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm.
- You shouldn’t have any wax left in the vessel once the candle has completely been used up, but if there is you can remove with warm soapy water.
- If you do spill the soy candle wax on clothes or furnishing, seek garment advice.
Would you like to have your candles refilled? Drop your clean empty candle in on ECO ‘fill it up Friday’ at Candle towers and have it refilled for £9