1.Use a consistent name across all platforms that is easy to spell.
2. Don’t use underscores and numbers, it makes it difficult to remember
3. Set a colour palette for your account, I like to use checkerboard in my brand colours.
4. Use an app like Plann or Planoly to plan posts which means you can check out the appearance before it goes live.
5 Use Spacie app to write your text before copying and pasting it into the post.
6.When someone follows me I send them a voice message on DM to say hi, make it personal and say thanks and offer to connect them with people in my network.
7.Use a selection of different hashtags in your niche.
8. Consider creating a carousel or reel so your customer spends more time on your feed.
9. I use Linktree in my bio so I can link straight from a post directly to the shop, blog or courses.
10. Use the Highlight feature to use archive stories indefinitely.
If you like this blog why not sign up for my Newsletter and receive my top 10 tips to grow your candle business?